This service is for vulnerable residents who are self-isolating due to Covid-19 Symptoms or have underlying health conditions as stipulated in the government guidelines.
Please let Cranbrook Pharmacy aware you cannot pick up your medication due to self-isolation and discuss delivery options
- You’re able to book a grocery delivery from many supermarkets. Check their websites for details.
- For food deliveries (not food bank) please contact the Cornerstone church Cranbrook: 07845736420 (text is best) email@example.com
- For general information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01404 514552 / 07746909933
- J and R foods – Next day delivery to Cranbrook – Orders can be made by phone 01392 445510 / Jrfoodservice.co.uk
- National supermarkets can make priority booking made for Extremely Vulnerable or self-isolating households. For more information go to Eastdevon.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/community-support/how-can-i-get-help-with-food-deliveries/