- Patients are able to self-refer to TalkWorks, an organisation that offers free CBT support to those suffering with their mental health. To find out more and self refer go to talkworks.dpt.nhs.uk.
- A a wide range of practical tools for both young people, students and adults go to Kooth
- For information and support visit: The Mind website Mind.org.uk
- For local out-of-hours support go to: The Moorings @ Devon website
- To use an NHS tool designed to help those experiencing mental health problems go to nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/your-mind-plan-quiz/
This is a book written by a practising GP who is also now a TV personality and produces a brilliant podcast called Feel Better, Live More (which I also highly recommend). Over his years helping patients he’s seen great results from getting his patients to spend just 15 minutes per day doing practical things to improve their wellbeing. This book explains how to go about it with lots of simple, practical suggestions. We highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their mental, physical or emotional wellbeing.