With Christmas around the corner we wanted to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of our wonderful patients a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Our Christmas opening hours
- Thursday 24th December: Open as normal 8.30am – 6pm
- Friday 25th December: Closed
- Saturday 26th December: Closed
- Sunday 27th December: Closed
- Monday 28thDecember: Closed
- Tuesday 29th December: Open as normal 8.30am – 6pm
- Wednesday 30th December: Open as normal 8.30am – 6pm
- Thursday 31st December: Open as normal 8.30am – 6pm
- Friday 1st January 2021: Closed
- Saturday 2nd January 2021: Closed
- Sunday 3rd January 2021: Closed
- Monday 4th January 2021 onwards: Return to normal opening hours
Please be aware that you if you will require any of your repeat medications over the Christmas period you will need to get your repeat prescription requests to us by Friday 18th December at the latest. If we receive requests any later than this we’re sorry, but we can’t guarantee that they will be ready before we close for Christmas.
If you require medical care while we are closed call 111 or 999 if it is an emergency. We know that Christmas can be a difficult time for some, so if you need to talk to someone please get in touch with The Samaritans either via their website samaritans.org or by calling them for free on 116 123. They are open 24 hours per day 365 days of the year.
Merry Christmas and thank you to each and every one of you for your co-operation and understanding throughout this peculiar year.